Monday, September 28, 2009

Spectacular Spice Rack

You know, I don't enjoy suffering from chronic insomnia, mostly because it makes me miss classes and sleep in until four in the afternoon like an unemployed deadbeat (which I guess I am as I don't have a job and am massively in debt), but I do sort of like the feeling after pulling an all-nighter. It's what I imagine being drunk or high or possibly both must be like - you feel disconnected from everything around you, yet at the same time feel greatly amused. Like the world's a joke you have to condescend to without letting it know you're laughing, because then its feelings would be hurt.

And I'm sorry if that's not making sense, but I watched a lot of Mad Men yesterday and I think it's affecting my speech patterns. Why was there so much Mad Men on yesterday, anyway? Do they do these marathons every Sunday, or was AMC just like, oh, we've run out of movies, let us show back-to-back hit drama while we cook up another batch?

BTW, according to Mad Men, the 1960s were about:

1) Smoking

2) Drinking

3) Adultery

4) Really pretty dresses

5) Joan Holloway
Damn, Girl!

SERIOUSLY. I don't easily recognize a person's attractive qualities, but her rack is actually a RACK. Not to objectify a woman based on her breasts, but I'm pretty sure I could use her décolletage to keep spices on as I cook. AND THEY WOULD STAY THERE. It defies physics, it really does.

Plus she has red hair. I miss having red hair. I think I might dye mine again once my Sheer Blonde shampoo runs out.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have sex with her. But I would be very nice about turning her down. And then I would try balancing something on her spectacular cleavage. Probably a cat.

I promise to take pictures! Dude: Cats 'n' Racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment